Friday, April 26, 2013

just a little etude house haul from A-POLY on Amazon

I bought these from a seller called A-POLY on Amazon!!
I placed the order on April 15th, and although the estimated shippng date was May 9th to May 30th, the items arrived on the 24th all nicely wrapped up in a pillowlike orange parcel.

Order total was $21 including shipping all the way from South Korea~


Perfect purse size, and has a light appley/citrusy smell that doesn't make my nose itch. AND KAKAPO. See bottom of entry for an um, charming video of this little guy. WHATEVER, HE IS ADORABLE. (AND............. AMOROUS)


I scanned the QR code with my phone but nothing happened. Oh well.

 "Formulated with Shea Butter and Herb Water rich in certified organic nutrients, this eco-friendly hand cream not only moisturizes dry hands, but also helps to save our endangered flying friends."

"Hi, I'm Kakapo, the longest living bird on earth! Although I can't fly, I am a great night parrot indigenous to New Zealand. People love me and my Kakapo friends so much that they hunt and take us as their pets. As a result, we are now in danger of extinction, with only 121 of us now. Please help us to be friends with you for a long time!"

Oh~ it's my eye liner now! Nice, thin brush applicator. My Dolly Wink has sadly been depleted, so I'm going to give this guy a try. The brush is great for drawing fine lines, but to my dismay it got a little flaky in the inner corner of my eye after a few hours of wear.

Samples ---





Meet Sirocco, the Kakapo!


No comments:

Post a Comment