Wednesday, October 16, 2013

m. babyruy taobao shop

 I AM SO DISORGANIZED
SEND HELP

HAAALPPPPPPPPPP DDDD:


SO ABOUT M.BABYRUY! I mentioned them a few posts back, but neglected to give an account of what I got, which I want to share with the world because their stuff is pretty neat and I am pleased! Everything is adorable and  very well made, moreso than I was expecting... this was an overall very pleasing haul.

They have some adorable autumn/winter stuff up, if you want to check them out!


My June (!!!) haul from long long ago--





1 color block shortsleeve dress
1 brown tiered mid skirt
1 green plaid aladdin pants
1 green lace collar dress
1 white "jellyfish" blouse




& worn....



Weird faces. Forgive the ears.  I forgot to tape them back in that photo. THE TRUTH COMES OUT. It was a cosplay wig/prosthetic run, ahaha. Ears and mullet wigs, Fall fashion 2013. You heard it here first, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment