Saturday, September 15, 2012

L'Oreal Paris -- Feria Multifaceted Shimmering Color in Iced Mocha




"TIME TO DYE!!" she said, with conviction
honey to chocolate!


 I got tired of faded multi-color blondeishness,so I decided to go darker again! I've been bleaching and/or coloring my own hair for years, and I'm usually pretty happy with L'Oreal's color offerings. "Iced Mocha" is actually a warmer brown, kind of reddish/strawberry; I picked it up on a whim, and while it didn't come out exactly as featured on the box (due to my existing coloring, probably) I'm still pretty happy with it.


Unfortunately, though, my hair is really damaged and doesn't take color well anymore, so there are a couple of blonde streaks left. I think it's really just time for a thorough hair-chopping  

No comments:

Post a Comment